Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2013
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Laboratory of Information Technologies, Dubna, Moscow region, Russia
July 8 - July 12, 2013
The International Conference MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS, 2013 (MMCP 2013) will be organized by the
Laboratory of Information Technologies,
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia,
the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow,
Institute of Experimental Physics, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Kosice, Slovakia, and the
Technical University, Kosice, Slovakia,
the Pavol Jozef Safarik University, Kosice, Slovakia,
and will be held at the Laboratory of Information Technologies of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research on July 8 - July 12, 2013 in
The Conference follows the rich traditions of the previous conferences on mathematical modeling, numerical methods and computational physics which started in Dubna, Russia in 1964, e.g.,
Computational Modeling and Computing in Physics 1996, Modern Trends in Computational Physics 1998, V-th International Congress on Mathematical Modeling 2002 (in Dubna),
Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2006 (in Slovakia), 2009 (in Dubna), and
2011 (in Slovakia).
Plenary lectures (30 min.) are scheduled during the morning sessions. Parallel sessions with short talks (20 min.) and poster presentations will be held in the afternoons.
Plenary lectures will be given by invitation or they will be selected from the proposed contributions by the Local Organizing Committee on the recommendation of the International Program Committee.
The working languages of the Conference are English and Russian. If possible, English should be preferred. Lecturers are urged to prepare the presentations in English.
Conference Proceedings will be published.
- Presentation of abstracts - May 20, 2013 (on-line at registration or by e-mail)
- Visa support - May 15, 2013
- Registration of participants - June 10, 2013 (on-line)
- Arrival and hotel accommodation - July 7 - 13, 2013
- Conference: July 8 - 12, 2013
- Departure: July 12-13, 2013
- distributed and parallel computing in science and technology;
- mathematical methods and tools for modeling complex systems;
- computational biophysics and chemistry, bioinformatics;
- mathematical methods and software for experimental data processing;
- computer algebra and quantum computing with applications.
We kindly ask you to inform us about your interest to participate at the Conference MMCP 2013. Please pass the information along to those colleagues of you who could be interested in the
Conference Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2013.
For all communication and information please use the Conference e-mail email@example.com.