To enter the Russian Federation (RF) a participant of the Conference needs to apply for a Visa at the nearest Russian Consulate or Embassy in his/her country.
The contact person to arrange visas is Ms. Olga Korotchik *
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: 7 49621 65891
Phone number: 7 49621 65457
* please, mention the name while faxing
To start the visa formalities it is necessary to send to: email@example.com the following data (your and your accompanying person's, if any):
- A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT (the main page with a photo) scanned in jpg format (preferably) as well as the following personal data of yours:
- DATE OF BIRTH
- PLACE OF BIRTH
- RESIDENCE (country)
- NUMBER OF PASSPORT
- DATE, MONTH, YEAR OF ISSUE
- DATE, MONTH, YEAR OF EXPIRY
- EMPLOYER (full name of the Institution)
- HOME INSTITUTE ADDRESS (where the original invitation letter will be sent by post)
- PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
- DESIRABLE DURATION OF STAY IN RUSSIA (from:to)
- ACCOMPANYING PERSONS UNDER 16 (full name and date of birth; for others - the application form should be filled up and sent too)
- CITIES IN RUSSIA ONE PLANS TO VISIT
- EXACT CITY OF THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE OR EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE YOU WILL APPLY FOR A RUSSIAN VISA (if you intend to receive a visa not in your native country, then a copy of a resident permit should be also sent)
The Reference number received from the Consular Service in the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow will be forwarded to a participant for its further presenting at the nearest Russian Consulate or Embassy in his/her country.
Please be advised, that your passport must be valid during 6 months after the date of visa expiration.